The inflatable origami ball is an easy to make toy. Follow the instructions given below to complete an “origami ball”
1. Cut out a square of 15x15cm from a paper.
2. Make a Valley fold from left to right (or right to left).Crease the fold well and unfold the paper. (2nd link)
3. Now make another valley fold, this time from bottom to top along the dashed line shown. Crease the fold well and unfold the paper.
4. Now flip the paper over and make a valley fold along the diagonal line as shown, crease well and unfold paper.
5. Now make a valley fold along the other diagonal line as shown, crease well and unfold paper.
6. Now start to collapse the pre-folded piece of paper
7. You will end up with a folded triangle as shown below
8. Now fold each of the four corners upwards as shown in the next three photos
9. Now fold the four horizontal corners into the centers as shown
10. Use your finger to expand the little pocket as shown below and tuck the flap into the pocket. However, the flap must first be folded in two to make it small enough for the pocket.
11. This sequence shows the flap folded then tucked in
12. Now fold and tuck in the other three flaps
13. Finally expand the balloon as shown below. First unfold the balloon partially, then below gently into the hole at one end.